Saturday 13 October 2012

Indiana Chip and Detective Teddy: Chapter Thirty-Two

\ Chapter 32 \ In The Spaceship



  Chip looked around him, the spaceship was huge, it looked a lot bigger on the inside than the outside. Bogey went to Chip and said "This way," they all followed him throungh the maze of tunnels. As they went through a door, Chip realized that they had just been through the engine room. He ran a little faster untill he caught up with Bogey, Chip asked him, "How do you know were to go, Bogey answered, I came through here earlier this week, I made a map of the place and I looked at it a lot. Now I know the place of by heart." Chip said "Oh." Bogey ran ahead again, there was a humming sound that Chip didn't like, it sounded as though it was right behind them. He turned around. "I.Ted," he said.


END CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

Notes: The 'bigger on the inside' thing is not a Doctor Who reference. Ten year-old me would perish at the thought of enjoying such a ridiculous show.

No comments:

Post a Comment